Salad Supremo: Miso Chicken Family Salad
Best served when the chicken is still warm! Delicious miso flavours on a bed of our award-winning Family Pack leaves will satisfy the whole family.
Recipe per single serving, for an easy calculation to suit any family size.
Preparation time: 10
Cooking time: 10
- Begin by smearing the miso paste onto the chicken fillet. Best left to marinade for an hour, but even a few minutes will make it tasty.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Cook for 5 mins on the first side, turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes until fully cooked.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook the broccoli for a couple of minutes until just tender.
- Transfer the chicken onto a chopping board and let it rest for a minute or so before slicing.
- To assemble, toss the Family Pack leaves with your favourite dressing or just olive oil and a squeeze of lemon, add cooked rice, broccoli and cooked chicken.
- Garnish with your favourite herb, for example basil, chive or coriander.
What’s your type?
This salad is Salad Supremo – a great option for those who are looking for a delicious and healthy main meal of the day!
Go to our SALAD CREATOR to discover simple steps to the perfect salad and learn how to make one that suits your lifestyle and your needs.
And don’t forget to share your results on Instagram to be in a chance to win a prize!