Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan or vegetarian alternative of your choice. Any leftover pesto can be put in a container with the surface covered in little olive oil and kept in the fridge for a week
Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 15
- In a food processor, blitz Energise SuperMix, walnuts, basil, parmesan, garlic and salt and pepper.
- When you have a chunky consistency, stream in the olive oil with the motor still running until everything is blended and smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and tweak to your liking.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the gnocchi following the pack's instructions.
- When they are ﬂoating and soft, drain and place back into the pot.
- Spoon in the pesto and heat gently for a minute or 2.