Crispy Greens & Salmon Hash
A simple and very satisfying dish with little effort. Who would have thought you could bake baby salad leaves! We guarantee you will love the crispy texture.
Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: 15
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
450g potatoes - washed
1 red onion - peeled and thinly sliced
2 hot smoked salmon fillets
100g cheese - grated
- Cook the potatoes whole on high in the microwave for 5-10 minutes or steam until soft through.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft through.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut into cubes with the skin on and add to the onions. Allow the potatoes to crisp up a little.
- Stir through the salad leaves until they begin to wilt.
- Flake the salmon over the top of the pan followed by the cheese. Place the pan under the grill until the cheese has fully melted.
- Serve immediately. Top with a poached egg for added flavour.
Energise SuperMix is a delicious and very versatile mix of Baby Spinach, Red Kale and Beet Leaves and was created to fuel your body with goodness. It is high in Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin K & C and a source of Potassium. It is fantastic cooked, baked, fried but also blended in a smoothie or as a base for a healthy salad bowl.