Spinach Feta and Red Onion Frittata
1. Finely slice the onion.
2. Preheat your grill to a high heat.
3. Pour olive oil into a 8 inch ovenproof pan and put to a medium heat.
4. Add the onion and cook until just browning, Add the spinach and toss for a minute until heated through.
Then remove from the heat and allow the vegetables to cool slightly.
5. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the cooled spinach and red onion, followed by the feta and a shake of black pepper.
6. Put your pan back on a medium heat and pour in the egg. Stir around with a spatula until the eggs starts to set on the base. Then straight away turn the heat off so the frittata stays half cooked and quite runny.
7. Carefully place the frying pan under the grill for 2—3 minutes or until the frittata is golden and cooked through (check the centre with a fork). Put a plate over the pan and turn out quickly but carefully! The frittata should come straight out.
8. Serve hot or cold.
• 1/2 red onion
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 250g Loose & Lively Spinach leaves
• 4 large eggs
• 70g crumbled feta
• Freshly grated cheese
• Black pepper to taste