Baby Spinach, Orange and Sesame Salad
1. Place spinach leaves in a large bowl. Halve cucumber lengthways and thinly slice on the diagonal. Add to the salad leaves.
2. Cut top and base from each orange. Cut the skin away in a circular motion, cutting only deep enough to remove the skin and white pith. Cut between the membrane and flesh to separate the segments. (Do this over the bowl of lettuce to catch the juice and segments).
3. Whisk the oils and vinegar in a jug. Grind over some salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to combine!
• 120g Loose & Lively Spinach leaves
• 3 oranges
• 1 large cucumber
• 60ml olive oil
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
• Salt and freshly ground pepper