Our new Energise SuperMix is not only delicious and healthy, it is very versatile, too!
If you are hoping to include more greens into your diet, then it is a perfect mix for you :) Energise Super Mix goes nicely in salads and sandwiches, but also smoothies and hot dishes, like an omelette or a stir-fry.
Here we are presenting a wonderful recipe for a healthy comfort food: Smoked Salmon and Crispy Greens with our Energise SuperMix.
To make a meal for 2, you will need:
- 2 potatoes
- 1 bag of McCormack Family Farms Energise SuperMix
- 2 tbsp of chopped chives
- 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 1 chopped red onion
- 2 hot smoked salmon fillets
- 100g of grated cheddar
- 2 eggs
Preparation is very easy and quick:
- Cook the potatoes until soft.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in an ovenproof frying pan over medium heat
- Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut into cubes with the skin on and add to the onions. Allow the potatoes to crisp up a little.
- Stir through the salad leaves until they begin to wilt.
- Flake the salmon over the top of the pan followed by the cheese.
- Place the pan under the grill until the cheese has fully melted.
- Serve immediately, top with poached egg and sprinkle with chopped chives.