Grilled Rosemary Prawn with Pancetta and a warm Poached Egg
1. Heat pancetta and oil in a 12” skillet over medium-high heat; cook until crisp for 6–8 mins.
2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to a plate.
3. Add garlic to skillet; cook for 1 min. Season prawns with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 2 mins until pink. Add wine, rosemary, and tomato; cook until wine is reduced by half, 2–3 mins. While this is cooking, poach your eggs!
4. Arrange rocket leaves on plates, add rosemary prawns, poached eggs and sprinkle with pancetta!
• 8 oz pancetta, chopped
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 16 medium prawns, deveined
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• 1 medium egg per serving
• 2 sprigs rosemary, stemmed
• 1 medium tomato, cored, seeded and finely chopped
• Several handfuls of Loose & Lively Mixed Leaves